Vivo is really committed to innovation and setting new benchmarks in camera technology that will “wow” consumers. Vivo V17 Pro is taking us to the next level of photography and making us Shoot Beyond Limits.
Yesterday –October 9, 2019, Vivo launched its newest flagship phone Vivo V17 Pro at the price of PHP21,999.
The V17 Pro is equipped with a pop-up camera –not one but two front cameras with 32MP and Quad Rear Camera with 48MP main shooter, 8MP wide, 2MP bokeh camera, and a 2MP macro camera; Super Wide-Angle Camera that expands landscape shots even further; and its newest camera feature, Pose Master that offers varieties of poses that matches scenes, and the Super Night Mode feature that intensify clarity even at night shots.
Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 AIE processor with 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM, more files, pictures, and movies to be stored while smoothly operating applications. It has a 4100mAh battery with Dual-Engine Fast Charging Technology that brings a stronger battery life and a fast-charging smartphone.
“As ethereal as the Glacier Ice (White) yet as slick as the Midnight Ocean (Black)” as per Vivo, the Vivo V17 Pro was inspired in the most amazing places. Also, a Corning Glass 6 that adds to its durability and a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED Ultra FullView Display with a ratio of 20:9, and a screen-to-body ratio of 91.65% view that will surely satisfy your mobile experience.
For more specs information, click here!
Pre-Order Now! October 10-18, 2019
- Visit the nearest MemoXpress store with you and pre-order your Vivo V17 Pro by paying a non-refundable downpayment of PHP500.00 in cash within the pre-order dates (for financial institute partners, the downpayment will be refunded if the application is rejected).
- Voucher for claiming unit and freebies will be given upon paying the downpayment minimum of PHP500.00.
- Claiming of the Vivo V17 Pro will be at the store where you pre-ordered it by paying the balance amount (less the downpayment) via cash or credit card will start on October 19, 2019.
4. Present the following when claiming your pre-order: (1) Original pre-order voucher, (2) Official receipt of downpayment amount and (3) Valid government-issued ID.
5. Authorize representatives may claim the pre-ordered units by presenting: (1) Valid IDs of the customer and the representative, (2) Signed authorization letter and (3) Official receipt of downpayment amount and the Original pre-order voucher.